Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- What do I do if I am arrested?
- What if I cannot afford a lawyer?
- How do I get an extraordinary license?
- Can I challenge a traffic infringement notice?
- What happens if I die without a Will?
- What is probate?
- What happens if I become incapacitated?
- What do I do if I am served with a summons?
- Can I stop my neighbour causing a nuisance?
- How do I assign a lease?
- Can my business protect our trade secrets?
- What is a consumer trader claim?
- Can we make our own binding property settlement?
- Are pre-nuptials valid in Australia?
- What is the difference between mediation and arbitration?
- Can I be represented in mediation/arbitration?
The answers to these commonly asked questions and more will vary upon your personal circumstances and your desired outcome.
Book your initial one hour appointment with Thames Legal.
The first half hour is free.
Phone 9325 8338